We NEVER share your information with anyone.
Your info won’t just hang about – if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
At SoundSupports we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site. We appreciate and respect how important privacy is.
We only use your name and address to send you your items, and your email address will be used to update you on your order
Your payment information
This means your card’s long number, expiry date and security CVV code, don’t worry, we don’t keep them. When you purchase on our site you are then directed to either Stripe or Paypal who perform all your security checks. We don't see the full details they are all encrypted for your security.
Your payment information is only used to take payments and to give refunds
Your contact history with us
What you’ve said to us via email or over the phone is only used by us to offer advice, improve our service and guide you to a suitable product
Purchase history and saved items
We keep your purchase history information incase of refunds and exchanges.
Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website and app
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
We don't send marketing messages at present
Keeping your information
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact us and request to delete all the information we have on you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do by contacting us at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, or have any questions, please contact me